Dainton Portable Buildings, Bridgend - 01656 372177
Shipping Containers for sale in Bridgend, Wales
Please give us a call on 01656 372177 or click Enquire Now to discuss your requirements.
We offer lorry and crane transport service on all of our products across Wales.
Shipping containers for sale in Wales
We stock a wide range of shipping containers in blue and green. The most popular size is 20ft, however we also keep stocks of smaller 10ft and larger 40ft containers.
Our new shipping containers are manufactured to exacting industry standards making them an ideal solution where security and safety are required with multiple lashing points and lock boxes as standard on new units.
We also sell quality second hand used shipping containers, which offer both financial and environmentally benefits.
Portable buildings for sale in Wales
Dainton are one of the UK’s leading suppliers of superior quality portable buildings and cabins new, refurbished and used. All our units are built to exceptionally high standards and can be designed to your exact requirements.
Modular buildings for sale in Wales
Modular buildings offer a quick and cost effective way to solve your long term or temporary building requirements. They are incredibly versatile and come in a wide range of pre-made sizes or we can design a bespoke modular building to your exacting requirements.
Why choose Dainton Portable Buildings Bridgend?
- On-site assessment or site visit
- No obligation quotes (FREE)
- Support throughout the process
- Professional delivery and installation
Visit Dainton Bridgend
Dainton Portable Buidings, Coity Road, Bridgend, South Wales, CF31 1NS.
Tel: 01656 372177
Monday to Friday 08:30 to 17:30
Closed all Bank Holidays
For a quote or assistance, click here
There are many advantages to financing your project. Find out more
We want to buy your old shipping containers & cabins
Lorry & crane transport deliveries. See more here
- 2 forms of ID. One should be photographic (drivers licence, passport, etc) & one should show your address (utility bill issued in the last 3 months).
- Payment (credit/debit card or cash). Please bring your direct debit details as well.
- A padlock - or you can purchase one from our reception if you'd prefer.
- INSURANCE: We do require you to protect your possessions when you store with us. Please provide proof of cover or alternatively join our specialist policy and we will give you the first month for FREE! Find out more.