We have a range of new and used portable cabins & buildings available for hire.
How does the hire process work?
Portable buildings are self-contained.
This means they come off the shelf ready to be installed on-site and utilised by the client immediately.
We have cabins suitable for all types of uses, including; offices, meeting/training rooms, classrooms, changing rooms, site offices, drying rooms, welfare units, and much more.
The hire process:
- Give us a call or email your enquiry
- Discuss your requirements with our hire team
- Receive a quote tailored to your specific needs
- Discuss delivery options and any site specific requirements (for more information on our deliveries please click here)
- We deliver and you are ready to go
Keep in mind
We need to understand what is best going to suit your requirements; Is security an issue? How many people are you putting in the cabin? Do you have power on site? What are you using the cabin for? Etc. Etc. If you know this already, great, as that makes the hire process quicker.
We take your requirements and tailor what we have available at the most competitive prices possible including delivery costs.
Each site is different and we need to make sure we can get one of our lorries to deliver without any problems. All the drivers we use are extremely experienced so if there is a way, then they will deliver.
We deliver and you are ready to go. Our units come ready to connect, just plug them in and off you go. No wasted time, no fuss, no problem.
Things to remember when hiring a cabin
- Be careful with it you will be charged for damages!
- Get it level and keep it level…cabins don’t work so well if they are leaning over
- Clean it at the end, if it comes back really dirty you will be charged a cleaning fee
- Don’t stack things on top of it, you will damage the roof and be liable for the repair.
- Don’t stick things in the wall as this is also chargeable. A pin board is the best place to pin things to.
- Don’t lose the key!
- Report anything that is wrong with the cabin as it happens, cabins do not heal themselves and generally get more poorly the longer you leave a problem.
- Pay your bill on time, late charges are something we don’t like doing.
- If you have a cabin long term basic maintenance will make all the difference, oil the windows, locks, doors etc.
Need something specific? Not happy to compromise?
For the right hire period we are happy to construct something tailored to your exact needs . We will work with you to find out your requirements and then design and build something that is going to work exactly for you. Please contact us to discuss your bespoke hire portable building. We provide both plastic coated steel jack leg buildings as well as anti-vandal units at prices to suit all budgets.
We specialise in longer term rental (1 year plus) but can hire for shorter periods if we have availability.
Prices are dependent on your requirements (size, features, internals) and length of hire. Contact us now for your portable cabin hire quote.
Hire Cabins FAQ’s
What sizes do you have available?
Dainton has a range of hire cabins available from a little 10ft unit all the way to 40ft units. All hire cabins are subject to availability and we can’t promise we have all sizes all the time, but we will try our best.
How much does it cost to hire a cabin?
It all depends on the size and the specification. Prices start as little as £15+VAT per week. Talk to one of hire team or enquire to get a quote.
How quickly can I get one?
If we have one in stock then we would aim to have it to you within 5 working days.
How does payment work for cabin hire?
We ask for the first 6 weeks hire in advance plus the delivery charge, this must be paid prior to delivery. Payment can be made by BACS or over the phone with a debit card. After that you will receive a monthly invoice for the rental of the container only and we ask that a direct debit is set up for this if possible. Once you have finished with the container the final payment will include the collection charge which should be, unless there are and changes, the same as the delivery charge.
What do I do when I’ve finished with my cabin?
When you are finished with your container all you have to do is give us a call and let us know and we will arrange a date for the collection. We do ask that you give us a minimum of 7 days notice and ask you to settle your final bill which will include the collection charge.
What if something goes wrong with my cabin?
Give us a call and we can send an engineer out to fix it. If you break it then you may be liable for the repair.