Career Opportunities at Dainton
Self Storage is the largest self-storage provider in the South West of England with 17 facilities across the region and ambitious plans for expansion.
We strongly believe that our staff are our greatest asset and as such you will play a pivotal role in the development of the business. We are seeking talented people to help us continue to grow our business.
SELF STORAGE ASSISTANT – Gloucester
- The Self Storage Assistant’s role is approximately 35% office based, on-boarding new clients, managing your existing client base and undertaking activities to seek new clients.
- You will be given the operational autonomy, backed by the Depot Manager, to grow and develop the site to achieve ambitious, yet realistic targets and goals through the provision of first-class customer service.
- We expect our sites to look great which means that the remaining time will be dedicated to the up-keep and maintenance of the site.
- Promote Dainton Self-Storage in your local community, building relationships with key client groups
- Maintain a safe working environment, in line with Health and Safety Regulations.
- Deliver results by contributing to profitability and sales turnover.
- To directly communicate with Depot Managers as appropriate
- To promote and ensure effective account management.
- You will be required to work from 9.00am to 4.00pm Saturday, 10.00am to 4.00pm Sunday, week day cover will be required to cover holidays and absence to the needs of the business.
- Our Assistants come from a wide range of employment backgrounds but all have the ability to use their own initiative often working unsupervised and most importantly a desire to succeed
- You will have excellent customer service skills, communicating effectively on the phone and face to face.
- Basic computer literacy, where training will be provided on our in-house systems
- A willingness to undertake light physical work is important to maintain your depot
- Ability to achieve realistic targets and goals
- Problem solving skills
- Able to communicate effectively and report to all levels
- You will preferably live within 20 minutes travelling time of the site, to provide call out cover and hold a full driving license.
- In return for your hard work and commitment you will be rewarded with a salary of £8.91 per hour.
- Holidays are 4 weeks per annum pro-rata
- On-site parking
- Opportunity for progression
- Accredited training
For further information contact:
Telephone: 01452 520728
or email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Thank you for your enquiry!
A member of our team will be in touch shortly to talk about your requirements.
In the meantime, we've sent a summary of your enquiry to your email address.