Are you looking for Self Storage in Somerset? Perhaps you’re relocating to the Somerset countryside or expanding your business in the region. Whatever your reason, Dainton Self Storage has a storage solution for you.
We’re the largest family-owned provider in the country. We have a total of 2 industry leading storage facilities in Somerset. All our container storage sites are manned and offer secure, affordable, and convenient storage space for your needs.
Visit or contact your nearest Self Storage Facility in Somerset
Somerset is a county in the southwest of England, known for its rolling hills, picturesque countryside, and charming towns. It is a popular tourist destination, known for its historic sites, cultural attractions, and outdoor activities. Some popular tourist attractions in Somerset include:
- Cheddar Gorge: A limestone gorge that’s known for its stunning scenery and outdoor activities, such as rock climbing, hiking, and caving.
- Glastonbury: A historic town that’s known for its association with the legend of King Arthur and the Holy Grail, as well as its annual music festival.
- Wells Cathedral: A medieval cathedral that’s known for its stunning architecture, including its ornate west front, and its many sculptures and carvings.
- The Roman Baths: A well-preserved Roman spa in the city of Bath, that features the remains of the Roman temple and the bath houses.
- Wookey Hole Caves: A series of limestone caves that are known for their impressive stalactite and stalagmite formations, and their underground river.
- The Clifton Suspension Bridge: A famous landmark and tourist attraction, designed by Isambard Kingdom Brunel, spanning the Avon Gorge and offering spectacular views of the city.
- The Fleet Air Arm Museum: Museum located in Yeovilton, that tells the story of naval aviation, with a collection of aircrafts, engines, and artifacts.
- The West Somerset Railway: A steam railway that runs through some of the most beautiful countryside in Somerset, offering scenic rides and events.
- The Exmoor National Park: An area of moorland, coast, and woodland, which offers excellent walking and cycling opportunities, as well as horse riding and fishing.
- The Quantock Hills: An area of rolling hills and woodland, known for its scenic beauty and outdoor activities, such as walking, cycling, and horse riding.
We’re here to help you get the right storage unit
- Find out how much space you need with our storage calculator – Click Here
- For packing advice and FAQ’s – Click Here
- We also sell a range of packaging supplies at competitive prices – Click Here
- If you have any enquiries, send us a message – Click Here